- I am a follower of Christ, humbled and shaped by God's goodness and grace.
- I love all things outdoors and was raised in Colorado. I feel most alive when I'm surrounded by mountains or near open water.
- I'm married to a guitar pickin' and piano playin' man who is kind, talented, and hilarious. He always finds ways to make me laugh and I'm beyond grateful for him.
- I could eat only blueberries and tater-tots for the rest of my life and be totally fine with it. In fact my nick-name in elementary school was Taylor-tot because I loved tater-tots so much.
- I love traveling. I jump at any chance to be in new places meeting new people, and especially to make a portrait or two. Some of my favorite places I've been are Ireland, Cambodia, and Alaska.
- I grew up in a big, loud, goofy family. They are my favorite people and I love getting to do life with them. I am a strong believer in legacy and sharing dinner around the table together as often as possible.
I recognize how much trust goes into finding the right person to capture your wedding day. There is nothing more important to me than to connect with my clients on a personal level, and learn how to best serve the individual needs of each couple I work with! My goal is to always celebrate the true essence of who you are together. I love serving couples who are real, down-to-earth, and crazy about each other. If this sounds like you, let's grab a drink! Be it coffee, tea, or a brew, let's chat about your big day: INQUIRE